DeepWater Park [COMING SOON]
The proposed Doltone House meetings, conferences and events venue at Deepwater Estate, Milperra (former Deepwater Motor Boat Club property) is a contemporary waterfront two to five story venue with a roof terrace overlooking the Georges River.
There will be 7 well designed event spaces ranging from 20 people for intimate boardrooms to conferencing or gala events accommodating up to 1200 guests.
Our main feature of the venue will be the landscape design which complements the architecture and builds on the character and environmental qualities of the waterfront parkland setting. The site is enhanced by new landscaped pathways and thematic ‘garden rooms’ designed for outdoor corporate events and garden weddings.
The landscape will integrate the function centre into the surrounding environment, creating a positive community identity and ownership. The grounds will include:
• A waterfront parkland
• Landscaped ‘garden room' with an informal, green ‘amphitheatre'
• A landscaped walkway and ‘garden room' for outdoor functions and weddings
• A poolside garden centred around the upgraded pool facilities and cafe
• Private entry driveway, lined with native Eucalypts and colourful shrubs
• A shade garden in the arrival ‘atrium'
• Landscaped car park for 250 cars.
• Boat launching ramp with access to the venue