The wedding planning journey often begins with choosing the right venue. If you’re engaged and looking for a Sydney South venue we invite you to our Sylvania Waters Wedding Open House for inspiration to get you ready for your special day.
Take a tour of our Sylvania Waters Venue styled by “House of Doltone”, an inhouse styling service exclusive to Doltone House couples
Delicious canapés and desserts designed, created and made in-house by our Pastry Chef and team exclusively for Doltone House
Your engagement while you meet and greet the Wedding and House of Doltone styling teams
6pm / 6:30pm / 7pm / 7:30pm
Enjoy the biggest party of the year with friends, family and fireworks!
– 7pm till late
– Pre dinner drinks & canapes
– Premium sparkling, red & white wine, beer and soft drinks
– House spirits (9:30 – midnight)
– 4 course award winning set menu, including seafood sharing platter
– Brazilian dancers & drumbeats floorshow
– DJ entertainment
– Live coverage of Sydney Harbour fireworks on large screens at 9pm and midnight
– Dresscode cocktail
– Free parking
Enjoy an Ultimate High Tea at Doltone House Sylvania Waters.
• Unlimited sparkling wine
• Finger sandwiches
• Sweet endings
• Savoury pastries
• Classic and date scones with raspberry jam preserve and clotted cream
• French hand crafted tea.
ADULTS $49.00* per person
CHILDREN $30.00* Per Child (2-12 years)
(minimum 4 people per booking)
See brochure for full details.
Book a table and celebrate a festive dinner with friends, family or work colleagues. Ideal for social and office groups.
– Cocktail on arrival
– Unlimited beverages – red, white and sparkling wines, premium beer and soft drinks
– 3 course Christmas alternate menu
– Renowned Doltone House catering
– Stylish festive themed room
– Lucky door prizes and surprises
– Bon Bons per person
– DJ Entertainment
$79pp.* Group Booking of 10 and above
$85pp.* Individual Tickets
• 3 course award winning menu
• Unlimited beverages – assortment of fine Australian and European bottled red and white wine, bottled beer, soft drink and juice
• Saturday or Sunday lunch 11:30am to 4.30pm
• Wrought iron candelabras and beeswax candles
• BYO spirits permitted
• Knowledgable function team, professional and experienced waiting staff
• White linen tablecloths and napkins
• White Tiffany chairs
• Placement of bomboniere and place cards