SALSA TEAM CHALLENGE & TEX MEX PACKAGE
PART 1 – ACTIVITY
Start off with a fun and exciting salsa making team challenge. Teams will work together using their cooking techniques, culinary knowledge and the specific ingredients and they will name, brand and create a marketing presentation for their one-of-a-kind salsa. Then all salsa will be judged based on taste and presentation and a winner will be announced. Following the team activity, tortilla chips will be provided on a buffet for a group sampling served.
PART 2 – CATERING
The event will end off with a Tapas canapes, a delicious Paella chef station served with jugs of refreshing sangria and sweet ending of Churros with caremel and chocolate sauce!
• 1-2 Hour chef facilitator.
• Fresh portioned salsa ingredients station for Salsa Challenge (displayed)
• Tortilla chips for buffet for salsa sampling
• Wooden art tables and kitchen equipment
• Chalkboards and chalk for branding your salsa
• Aprons per person complimentary
• Lectern and microphone
• Paella Chef Station – Traditional Paella made with chorizo sausage, chicken, vegetables, saffron, Arborio rice and basil
• 3 Warm Tapas Canape Selection: – Beef Empanadas – Spicy chicken chipolata and Mexican salsa – Warm Churros served with dipping Ibarra chocolate and caramel sauce
• Bottomless jugs of sangria